The 5th edition of Cleantech Camp is looking for new projects in the clean energy sector and the winner receives 20 thousand euros.
The Cleantech Camp international acceleration program, which seeks out ideas or start-ups in the clean energy sector, concludes the registration phase next Sunday, March 1st. This program is organized by EIT InnoEnergy, in partnership with the Lisbon City Hall, Naturgy, Enagás, CRH, Prio and Barcelona Activa, as well as ZBM Patents, Ateknea Solutions and Osborne Clarke to train the entrepreneurs.
The main objective of this Cleantech Camp is to encourage open innovation between the program’s partner companies and the participating startups in order to generate a knowledge exchange ecosystem that will benefit both large companies and those in the development phase.
Up to 15 projects will be selected from the applications to participate in Cleantech Camp 2020. The selected projects will enter a four-week training program that will pass through Lisbon, Barcelona and Madrid and will consist of specialized project development workshops, training sessions and networoking, led by different experts.
The winning project will receive a prize of 20 thousand euros, while the second and third place will receive 5 thousand euros respectively.
Why take part?
- To acquire the knowledge necessary to launch a project on the market;
- Knowing the different forms of public and private financing;
- Analyse the team’s skills;
- Preparing the presentation for potential investors;
- Interacting with people in the industry, such as other entrepreneurs, investors and industry;
- Get to know the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Spain and Portugal related to clean energy projects;
- International visibility of the project;
- Meet relevant sector agents such as business angels, VCs, potential customers and experts in entrepreneurship and energy;
- Access to the selection process of the InnoEnergy investment program.
- Biogas and Hydrogen;
- Circular Economy;
- Energy Efficacy;
- Internet of things and artificial energy intelligence;
- Renewable Energies;
- Smart cities;
- Smart factories;
- Smart Grid;
- Sustainable mobility.
- Until March 1st – Applications;
- March 17 and 18 – Interviews and selection processes;
- March to May – Project development;
- June 18 – final event.
Registration for participation in the program is made online on the project website.