National Meeting on Climate Change Research
This Meeting, held in the context of Lisbon European Green Capital 2020, aims to gather and disseminate the excellent research on Climate Change produced by national research units. This event will be organized in round tables, whose themes cover topics as diverse as climate modelling, sectoral impacts, from ecosystems to economy, to global and local policy making. Each roundtable will consist of a panel of leading experts and will include oral presentations and half an hour of discussion. There will also be the participation of the scientific community through posters.
Thematic Sessions of the National Meeting on Climate Change Research:
- Climate change: observations, processes and modelling;
- Oceans and climate change;
- The future of water resources;
- Energy transition.
- Cities and land use in the context of climate change;
- Impacts on agriculture, forestry and biodiversity;
- Impacts on health and the economy;
- Policy making in the context of climate change.
The complete program can be found at: